Popular Posts

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Where am I from?

I am from the paradise, from gold and banana.
I am from the place where the children scream and the chilalo bird sings every morning.
I am from the yellow flowers of my mother's garden, from their smelling which reminds me to her.
I am from Carnival and Christmas, from my father and my mother's love.
I am from the street and the penuries.
I am from the noise of cars and Jambeli island.
I am from a beautiful family who believes in GOD.
I am from the Banana Republic of the World, where the "ceviche" and "tigrillo" are served.
I am from the smelling of coffee and the beauty of women.
I am from one of the most beautiful places in the world, the place where my love is, and the place where I belong to.
That place is Ecuador, my home.


No comments:

Post a Comment